- registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Winnington House 2 Woodberry Grove North Finchley N12 0DR, London.
- by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
- Rights to access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, when possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to automated decision making, including profiling.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Audience Rate or the Third Party Data Sources.
Additionally, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates any Privacy Laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint before the competent Supervisory Authority.
We are dedicated to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have undertaken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Nai Opt Out
You can also use NAI opt out tool to set your preference which will prevent Audiencerate or any other NAI member from creating interest data based on information collected from that browser.